FUTURE PROJECT INTERVIEW Interviewer: What project are you working on now? Investor: We are working on the expansion of a hospital Interviewer: What will be your new name? Investor: it will be Theodore Interviewer: Where will the extension be? Investor: will be in Emilio Civit Street, San Rafael. Interviewer: What makes this place so special? Investor: This place is in the center Interviewer: when will the project end? Investor: in 2020 Interviewer: good luck Investor: thanks
Popular posts from this blog
ACCIDENT REPORT Name: Jason Berry Date: 8th December Location: Enet workshop Description of incident: I was in the workshop yesterday. There was a problem with some water connection pipes. The workshop teacher told me to review the problem. I cut the water and discovered that there were two broken pipes, not one. Then I saw the accident. Andy tried to pass over the pipes and fell and hit his head. It hit the concrete we erected yesterday. We call emergency services. They sent an ambulance.
Excellent work Romina
ReplyDelete